The Raja Yoga and Meditation Center, in partnership with Kathy Revelle, is now offering our very own Kids Yoga Teacher Training Program. This program is in support of our non-profit outreach work in Philadelphia area schools, and it may be possible to join our instructor team upon completion of the course. The program is for already certified and insured 200 hour yoga teachers.
In this training, you will:
● Learn the benefits of teaching yoga to children
● Develop a solid approach to teaching kid yoga & mindfulness
● Be provided with over 40 asanas for kids, both classic and inspired
● Creatively design classes for kids of all ages
● Understand how to work within a school classroom & partner with schools
● Gain the skills to ensure kids are safe & comfortable within your class
● Be equipped with a plethora of games, themes, & tactics for teaching yoga &
mindfulness in fun and accessible ways to children of all ages
● Potentially have an opportunity to teach in the public schools through Raja Yoga and Meditation Center’s non-profit outreach programs
3 Training Weekends: April 15-16, May 6-7, June 3-4 (10am – 5pm)
Location: Studio 34 Yoga, 4522 Baltimore Ave
Cost: $595: 50 hour training / 42 contact hours
Inquiries & Registration:
Program Cost: $595
50 hour training (42 contact)
Schedule (10am – 5pm)
Studio 34 Yoga
4522 Baltimore Ave
Kathy Revelle has worked with children for over 30 years, both as a nanny and a yoga instructor. She has taught yoga to kids of all ages in the Philly public schools for the last 8 years. Additionally, she has created and ran a Yoga & Mindfulness After-School Program and Kid Camp for multiple summers. She strives to teach children to look deeper within themselves and the world around them in an effort to spark peace &joy. As the creator of this program, she is thrilled to share it with you & honored to be assisted by Georgiana Drain.
Georgiana is a therapeutically trained yoga teacher in Philadelphia. She works with children, tweens, teens, and adults to help practitioners connect deeply with themselves and expand conscious awareness. Georgiana has trained with ChildLight Education Company, and is excited to assist Kathy.