Hatha classes are ideal for beginners and those seeking a more meditative experience and longer stretches with held postures. The emphasis is on stretching, strengthening, stress reduction, and training the mind to be in the present moment. All of our classes include a substantial savasana (relaxation practice) at the end, as well as basic instruction in seated, mantra-based meditation.
Yin Yoga classes involve stretching very deeply while resting in supported positions. The idea is to reach and release tensions held on a deeper level in the body, possible even in the connective tissues. This practice helps to build stronger awareness of the body and mind, and can sometimes facilitate emotional release and healing. It is a nurturing practice, but can be demanding in other ways.
Policies and Procedures:
- Please arrive to the Zoom room 5-10 min before class.
- Students may not be admitted after class start time.
- Once class has started, be sure to “mute” your microphone.
- Zoom link to your class can be found on the homepage of the website.
- Payment link is directly below the link for each particular class.